Monday, February 2nd, 2015 by Margarete Kitel
We are happy to announce our new Rebus Render Farm Software RebusFarm 2.0. Many years of experience and close cooperation with our customers has helped us to advance our render service to meet the user needs.
The new automated render technology is designed to provide a seamless experience and to get you up and running in a matter of minutes. The monitoring of render jobs and the communication between the user workstation and the Rebus Render Farm is now in real-time!
RebusFarm 2.0 will work parallel with the prior manager for four weeks. Please use the four weeks to change over.
It is not possible to use Rebus Manager and RebusDrop at the same time. If you want to use one of the programs please close the other one first.
Download RebusFarm 2.0 here.
The new system RebusFarm 2.0 consists of three components:
RebusDrop - enables the upload and download of the user data
Farminizer - an advanced plugin for your 3D software that makes sending error-corrected renderjobs easy
ControlCenter - for monitoring your jobs using any browser on any device
- Easier and faster workflow
- Faster upload and download
- Secure file transfers via sftp and added firewall compatibility
- Easy access to your jobs from anywhere (ControlCenter)
- You can now edit your online jobs and export new jobs even if there are still projects downloading/uploading. No needs to wait until all of your projects are uploaded anymore (ControlCenter/Farminizer)
- All updates are done automatically in the background. No time-killing local software updates anymore
- Notifications about your render jobs in the system tray (RebusDrop)
- More flexible priority changes: the priorities (economy, business, premium) can now be changed before the job starts to render or while it‘s rendering (ControlCenter)
- Faster project export - while working on scenes the Farminizer already uploads relevant files in the background without impacting the user's workflow, so most of the files will already be uploaded when submitting the render job. (optional)
Take a look at how it works using 3ds Max as an example:
More tutorials how to use RebusFarm with other 3d applications click here.
Please note that we don't have tutorials for each software right now. We will upload the missing tutorials as soon as possible.
Thank you for your understanding.
Wednesday, November 26th, 2014 by Margarete Kitel
AXYZ design, announced the integration of their libraries within Chaos Group's V-Ray for SketchUp and Rhino. This release Gives SketchUp and Rhino Users Access to the Metropoly 3D Ready Posed Human Characters Catalogue and offers users the benefits of adding 3D characters to their renders.
Forget post-production - Thanks to instant integration in the scene, retouching is not required, as interaction with the scene’s lighting is automatic.
Simulate photographic effects - Render motion blur and depth of field, even through transparent objects.
Render from any angle - New views can be rendered without the need to add people and match perspective in post-production.
Create stereoscopic images and immersive virtual spaces. Scenes including 3D characters can be exported to real time engines or used to render stereoscopic images.
Use simple materials - Besides realistic photographically derived textures, simple materials like plastic, metal and plaster, found in traditional architectural scale models can be used.
AXYZ design CEO, Diego Gadler says, ”Partnering with Chaos Group gives us the chance to move forward on our commitment to provide artists with the best 3D characters in the industry. We are excited about what this collaboration brings for the future, with a new and expanded user base.”
Chaos Group Product Manager, Corey Rubadue says, “Partnerships like this are invaluable for the V-Ray community. SketchUp and Rhino artists now have easy access to quality digital people and can focus more time on design and communicating their ideas.”
Friday, October 10th, 2014 by Margarete Kitel
Meet us at animago AWARD & CONFERENCE in Berlin. The Exhibition will take place from October 16th to the 17th in the Metropolis Hall. For further information about the event go check out www.animago.com.
Visit us at our booth on the trade floor, and have fun spinning the wheel for a chance at a lot of great software prizes, Renderpoints and much more.
Check out the prizes here:
We are looking forward to meeting you!